St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Thursday, April 05, 2007

So. It's the last quarter of my 2 wk break. Actually, even though i've been spending most of my holiday cooped up in my room, it has actually been a good break. I've quite enjoyed getting away from everyone, spending some time with myself. Don't you feel that sometimes you just get tired when you're always around people? I don't know, maybe it's just me, cos most people think that if you walk around in town alone, it means that you are lonely and thus require some companionship. But i enjoy being alone sometimes! I like shopping by myself sometimes...

Heh.. yesterday i was at the supermarket getting my groceries, and then i bumped into a friend of mine, who was alone as well. On the outside i was all friendly and such and such, but on the inside i was going," oh crapp..... how m i gonna get away from him!"

Ok no i'm not antisocial. I just need some quality time with myself once in awhile. I think sharing a flat with 4 other very clingy friends entitles me to some!

Yup ok, i needa go back to work now. Med is not easy i tell you! If you're thinking about doing medicine, don't. Unless God tells you to.

Seriously!


@ 10:15 PM